Saturday, December 5, 2009

the today report 12/5/09

This morning my mom and sister are watching America Next Top Model and they asked each other when did the show first start I searched on Goggle when it did start and it turns out it started on May 20, 2003 and I saw that it so far has over 13 seasons can you believe that. To make it sound larger it has more seasons than yo gaba gaba, blues clues, and over all the most shocking bob the builder. I mean thats just weird and they have about over 1,000,000 veiwers I mean who wants to spend over an hour watching a season finale and they make it so kids can't watch it because of a school night. I think it's weird because it just one simple school night watching a bunch of poeple walking up and down. This is the inventor signing out goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment