Sunday, December 6, 2009

on the night befor today 12/6/09

Last night my mom took me to see funny mirrors a show directed by Dan Buck a good friend of mine "the cast of the show did great!" a great shout out from Dan. Dan got a standing probation from the crowed and on top of that the show was sold out for tomorrow. The show had many characters like Hinky Binky ( a puppet of tippet ), Tippet, Phillip, Heidi, Clare, Kenny, and Richard.
The show histarical, fighting, edge of your seat exciting. After the great show we drove over to Star Bucks and mom and dad had treated us to a hot coco my had some vanilla and Gracie's had a touch of cocolate I fell asleep in the car and when we came home I fell asleep on the couch and mom was next to me typing on her grades ( my mom is a collage professer at Baylor University ). the next day I woke up said hi to my mom and started typing on my blog. This is the inventor signing off goodbye

2 comments:

  1. That's so great you got to see Dan Buck's play. It sounds super. Your diligent blogging is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the show, inventor! Love the blog! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete