Tuesday, March 9, 2010

startrek movie reveiw


Opening was OK but base volume should have been raised. The graphics were phenomenal. Makeup on characters was amasing. Old captain of the Enterprise acted good. I thought Spock's makeup would come off but it didn't. It was amasing how they incorperated Scoty's story into it. I loved future Spock, he was cool. When we saw him in the movie in a cave my mother said "Obi Onekanobi!". It would be funny if in the movie bloopers they said he was Obione and say ooops wrong movie. Near the end when Jim said I have your gun I thought he was going to hold the Romulon warrior as a prisoner and make him give up the password to disable the ships gun and deactivate the drill but his way almost got him killed but worked. If they did my way the ending wouldn't be as good. The red matter as I think it is called was a good idea but they never said any thing about it grouping together in the middle of space but that's what happend in the movie. Right as Spock was beamed out the red matter splashed everywhere but space law clearly states that liquid can't spread in space. Then it grouped up and destroyed the Romulon war ship. This is the end of my review . Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Very astute comments. Not my favorite Star Trek film, but I enjoyed it, too. Very happy they brought in Leonard Nimoy to play future Spock. I think your mom's right - he was very Obi-Wan like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek--The Inventor's concern about the film following the laws of physics (or not!) reminds me of another boy I used to watch a lot of movies with!

    ReplyDelete