Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mr. Cow Story #1

THE DAY I GOT ABDUCTIDID BY ALEINS.
COPY WRITE BY HENRY BEARD

On the day I got abducted by aliens I was walking my pet cow named Mr. Cow in the meadow when I saw a beam of light glow all around Mr. Cow and I. Then we started to rise. We went higher and higher then I just blacked out. When I came to I was on a table and a boy like me was across the room on a different table. There was a giant laser overhead. I soon realized that the table he was on said “Mr. Cow.” I was shocked to see him like that. The aliens had turned him into a human! Yet again I fainted. When I woke up the laser was over me and I had suction cups all over my body. A giant slimy green alien hung over me. Then it started talking in Spanish. Since I only know a little Spanish I translated: “Turn into cow.” And then I got zapped by the laser. I started screaming and that screaming soon turned into “moooos”. I was transforming into a cow. I felt agony then everything was still. I heard the alien laughing then he left the room. I felt weak and I couldn’t move. That zap took a lot from me. Then a small click. Again and again. Click, click, click. I heard footprints then somebody was releasing me. I stood up and there was Mr. Cow as a human. When he saw I was weak he gave me pie. When I ate the pie all of my energy came back. And then he said, “Let’s go!” in cow. As we ran through the alien labs we saw super lasers, trip ropes, and trap doors. Mr. Cow found a bag with mirrors, jet packs, and super glue. He said, “What can we do with this?” I told him we could deflect the lasers to destroy themselves, fly over the trip ropes, and glue down the trap doors. “Well, that sounds a lot nicer than getting zapped again by aliens,” said Mr. Cow. “I know what you man.” So after we got through there was more trouble. The aliens heard us coming. They brought more of the cool laser gun thingies. We took out the mirrors to deflect its blast but nothing happened. They were indestructible so I saw Mr. Cow jump up do several back flips and beat them up with Kung Fu. He said he practiced it at night. Then after the battle we got back on earth, back in the meadow, back in our bodies, and we went home.

THE END

WARNING: After this story you may experience laughing, itching, sneezing, bumps on yourskin, taking gibberish, riding in cars, flying, running in circles, and destroying cheese. I have nothing to do with this so don’t call now.

No comments:

Post a Comment